WETSUIT CARE & REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS
HOW TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF SUMARPO WETSUIT?It’s worth looking after the wetsuit in order to extend the term of use since it is a significant investment in your swimming kit.
- Keep your hands and fingers as flat as possible when pulling the suit up
- Use clean and pure water to rinse it thoroughly
- Use a pH-neutral soap to help remove Vaseline around ankles and wrists
- Let the triathlon wetsuit air-dry in a shaded area.
- Use a hanger that doesn’t have any sharp edges
- Don’t let your fingernails dig into the neoprene.
- Don’t use it in chlorinated water.
- Don’t keep it under direct sunlight
- Don't contact directly any heat
Also, the best instruction for folding the Sumarpo wetsuit properly is here. When you have to travel with a Sumarpo wetsuit or need to put it away during winter using your swimming kit bag, you may need this instruction.
- Place the wetsuit face-down on the bed
- Fold the arms diagonally at the back
- Fold the legs upwards with ankles to the middle of the suit
- Finally, fold the suit in half carefully without putting too much pressure on the fabric
HOW TO REPAIR SUMARPO WETSUIT?
Your wetsuit has seen you through challenge after challenge and achieved many satisfying results. But the sun, the seawater, or your fingernails can take a toll on your beloved wetsuit. But that doesn't mean you need to buy a new wetsuit. At this point, you can save a lot of money by doing a few minor wound repairs.
Step 1: You need keep your wetsuit dry and need a tube of this neoprene glue.
Step 2: Find the small tear in the wetsuit and open it as wide as possible
Step 3: Use a cotton swab to apply glue deep into the tear. Leave it open for 3-4 minutes.
Step 4: When the glue has adhesive force, press with your finger to align the crack and stick together. Then, your wetsuit is repaired.